The facts of this morning in my corner of the world:
- It’s raining….and has been raining for many days in Virginia.
- It’s Monday morning….enough said.
- I slept poorly last night, with many upsetting dreams.
- I want to eat toast and jam, but am trying to avoid sugar for ankle issues.
So….with these circumstances seemingly stacked against joy, I am trying my best to find very little things that bring joy. So far this morning:
- Warm Irish tea in a big mug.
- My favorite ever-present morning omelette.
- I made myself get on the exercise bike, reluctantly. But now I feel better.:)
- Singing some music, loudly. The two that made me feel the best this morning….”Amen (Reborn)” by for King and Country…..and “Happy Together” by The Turtles.
- Writing this blog. Always helps me feel better.
.”Then I shall give you rains in their season, so that the land will yield its produce and the trees of the field will bear their fruit.” – Leviticus 26:4
I am always happy to hear from any of you, your little ways to capture joy on a rainy Monday morning. Love to all of you, Lisa
**In case you would like to sing along also….